Tuesday 22nd September 2015
Jet2 Committed To Leisure Flights

Jet2 recently celebrated it's 10th anniversary at Newcastle Airport this month and has said it will stick with the leisure market.

The low-cost airline is due to take delivery of 27 brand new Boeing 737-800 aircraft and although it says no plans have been made about where to base them or where they will fly to, the airline remains committed to operating to its popular Spain and Canary island airports, and committed to flying from Northern UK airports including Newcastle.

Around 80% of Jet2 flights operate to beach destinations whilst the other 20% is to city break destinations, the airline does not plan to go the way Ryanair and easyJet have by entering the corporate market.

Jet2 currently fly to 31 destinations from Newcastle and will launch another new route, to Girona next Summer.

Checkout fares by clicking here.

Visit Our Main Page At http://www.travelnortheast.co.uk or just click here

Share This